CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Devotional with Pres. Hinkley


I got up at 6:30 this morning and was in line to see the prophet by 7:30. Devotional starts at 11:05. It was crazy. Some people camped out overnight to be first in line. Luckily we live close to the Marriott Center where it was held. It was soo cold this morning! I was wearing dress pants with a thin hoodie and a big winter jacket on top! and I brought my extra blanket with me. Once we were inside it was kinda cramped and tentions were running high. haha. ironic. competition for seats though... it was stressful. I didn't save any, but Sharlee (from Raleigh!) saved one for her brother, and he barely made it. Pres. Hinckley spoke about the 13 article of faith and such. It was great, but when is he not?

above is my favorite picture I got of him! Apparently it was really bright on stage! (he was doing it on purpose!)

over and out.

1 comments:

PapaJohn said...

Wow, how great for you to actually be there in person. I'm jealous!