CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

College life so far!

So far, college is great! I love my roommates, my classes are good (except one) but I love living in apartment style dorms and the location is great. Not too far from campus, but you can still get a nice little walk at the same time. No big hill to climb up everyday like at helaman halls. I'm very thankful for that. Birthday today! We're gonna have cookies and then go to tunnel singing. Thats pretty much what it sounds like... a whole bunch of students go and sing hymns in a tunnel. haha. but its really cool. The spirit is amazing there.

Homecoming game this week! We're playing Airforce. I'm gonna paint my face!

Oh aannnd the prophet is coming to devotional on Tuesday! soo we're planning on going waaay really in order to even get in, but hopefully get good seats too. I love that guy. =)

Keep you guys posted on more! oh and i'll put pictures up from my party tonight! it'll be tricky bc i don't have a memory card yet. haha. so i'll upload pics every 5 mins or so! plus my friends have cameras too.

over and out! hahah

0 comments: