CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 5th- shooting!

Here are some of the many pictures from our day out shooting! I was soo scared to begin with especially with the pistols that kicked a lot! I got a hot shell down my shirt! but it wasn't too bad! I shot more guns than I actually had pictures of.. but these were the best! I actually liked it a lot! It was so fun! I want to go again!



Loading magazines with bullets. Its harder than it looks! Chris had to finish every one of them for me!



Bro. Rackley shooting the big gun!



Me and the AK-47! That one really hurt! It kicked a lot!




That was the biggest one I shot! (meaning shoots the biggest bullets)



Chris teaching us (ok just me!) gun safety before started.




Our cool little shade structure we had for protection even though I still got a little burnt!




Chris teaching me about this pistol. It was my favorite! I got pretty good at it too!




Another big gun! My arms were soo tired by the end!




This was my favorite big gun! It only shot .22's so it hardly even kicked back!

0 comments: