CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Am Htg meets MC Hammer

ok soooo.... totally embarassing story. haha but its worth it to tell. So today in American Heritage my teacher was trying to teach us about law of supply and demand or something. and so he asked us "Who would dance in front of the class for $100 (majority raise their hands) and what about $50? (less people raise their hands)" and he keeps going down until he hits 10 cents to dance in front of the class because he narrowed it down to 5 people like he wanted. One of which was me. two others were my roommates (kim and susan) and then another girl in my ward (its freshman academy so my whole building is in my class) and another guy I don't even know. So he says "Come on Down!" so the 5 of us proceed to run (we were excited, nothing like this ever happens in classes) down to the front of the classroom and put on parachute pants and dance like mc hammer!! annndd it was a competition! so we each had to dance individually in front of our lecture class of about 200 where we know the majority. IT WAS SO EMBARASSING!!!! but soo fun! haha. then we actually got a dollar for doing it too. Needless to say I did not win, but it was definetly worth it! Now everyone really laughs at me! just like I told you mom! There is definetly a video of it, I will post it as soon as I get a copy!


I miss all you guys!

PS i thought i posted this before but it just saved it to a draft so all this occurred on Oct. 3rd

0 comments: